What are the main characteristics of gas boiler?
Release time: 2021-06-16
1. The water temperature can be set from 10 ℃ to 90 ℃. The boiler can supply heating to the system automatically or provide hot water for living and bathing.
2. The control system controls the start and stop of the circulating pump according to the boiler water temperature. When the boiler water temperature reaches the set upper limit, the hot water circulating pump starts. When the temperature is lower than the set lower limit, the hot water circulating pump stops.
3. The horizontal gas bath boiler is a three pass full wet back structure, which adopts the design of large furnace and coarse flue gas pipe to increase the radiant heat absorption of furnace and effectively save energy and reduce consumption. The use of threaded smoke tube and wave furnace liner greatly enhances the heat transfer effect and saves fuel consumption.
4. At the same time, the whole machine is equipped with overheat protection (when the water temperature in the boiler is too high, the burner will automatically stop working and give a beep alarm), secondary overheat protection (when the boiler shell temperature exceeds 105 ℃, the secondary circuit will be automatically cut off), dry burning and water shortage protection (when the boiler water is below the very low water level, the boiler will stop working and give a beep alarm), and boiler leakage protection (when the control system detects electric leakage After short circuit, the power supply will be cut off automatically.
5. The boiler is designed according to the normal pressure structure. The boiler is in a state of no pressure and no safety hazard. High grade centrifugal glass wool multi-layer insulation, famous white color steel plate as outer packaging, less heat loss, beautiful and rust resistant.