Vacuum system: the upward moving hydraulic cylinder is put in vacuum again to support stable action and prevent oil leakage.
call the hotline to learn more
Features of vacuum hot pressing machine:
1. Vacuum system: the upward moving hydraulic cylinder is put in vacuum again to support stable action and prevent oil leakage.
2. In / out mold: special isolation device design is adopted to prevent wear of hot plate and inner / outer mold.
3. Front top mold: double layer oil-free bearing design, dust-proof seal protection.
4. Monitoring design: it is allowed to fully monitor the action, pressure and flow of the machine, as well as the warning information and record memory.
5. Hydraulic circuit design: the full scale hydraulic system is designed for convenient adjustment of pressure and speed.
6. Electrical control system: accurate temperature control is realized by PID calculation; The temperature can be adjusted through the touch screen. The module storage function includes temperature, pressure, flow, time and function setting.
7. Heating system: SSR solid-state relay is used to heat quickly without overtemperature.
8. Mold calibration: with slow calibration function.
For materials that cannot be sintered to a high density due to a low diffusion coefficient or require a non-porous state (to obtain the best mechanical, thermal or optical properties), the application areas of vacuum hot pressing are limited.
Through this process, only parts with simple shapes, such as plates, blocks, and cylinders, can be easily manufactured. Through highly complex die design, more complex shapes can also be produced.
Usable pressure: max. 50 kN to 800Ton. 2600°C, suitable for the largest parts. Ø 700mm to 1500mm.
Hot pressing technology is widely used in basic research and production.
Applications of hot pressing in the ceramics field include:
-MMC and CMC materials, composite materials
-Mixed ceramics of silicon nitride, Al2O3, TiC/TiN and Sialon are used for cutting tools, heavy valve parts, bearings, and technological wear parts.
-Boron carbide (B4C) is used for extremely wear-resistant parts and armor.
-PLZT (lead lanthanum zirconium titanate) and other highly developed functional ceramics (O2 atmosphere)