The laboratory lithium battery coating machine is designed and manufactured with product and humanization as the center
call the hotline to learn more
The laboratory lithium battery coating machine is designed and manufactured with product and humanization as the center, and repays the customer's expectation through the brand-new coating machine design concept, engineering concept, perfect debugging and comprehensive after-sales system.
To meet customers’ desires and needs in the future development of new materials and the application of nano-fusion technology, the coating machine R&D has developed a die, feeding system, oven, and automatic retractable based on strong technology and rich experience. The advanced technology of winding, super long pole piece correction, large winding diameter, high speed 100m/min coating. At the same time, the equipment industry is developing in the direction of high precision, full automation and intelligence. The coating machine is undergoing revolutionary upgrades in coating speed, stability, energy cost control, and intelligence.
1. Suitable for water-based solvent and oil-based solvent
2. thickness of running base material 6-20um
3. design width of roller surface: 600mm
4. various coating methods
5. suitable for viscosity of slurry 600-12000 CPS
6. machine running speed 0.5-15m/min
7. coating width 600mm
8. coating thickness 11-100um
9. 120mm aluminum guide roller on the month outside the drying channel, surface hard oxidation finish rc0.4
1. The machine is a compact roll-to-roll continuous coating machine for small-size battery electrode sheets in battery research laboratories.
2 This coating system integrates the functions of winding in and unwinding, slurry feeder, coating blade, oven, electrode winding (winding in) and so on. It can automatically coat electrode sheets up to 180mm wide and 500 meters long.
3 This laboratory coater is mainly used for continuous coating of positive and negative electrodes of LFP, LCO, LMO and NCM system batteries.
4 There are four direction wheels at the bottom of the laboratory coater, which can be easily disassembled for laboratory use.